Tips/Deals for Blue Mountain?

trivial

🇨🇦
Does anyone have any tips or know of any deals for staying at Blue Mountain any time between now and February? We may be looking at renting a condo, as there may be multiple families interested in going.

we are going in 2 weeks (hope there is snow) in a 1 bedroom condo for 2 nights for a grand total of $149 (yes total - not per night). We are going on the "discover and stay" package. Yes, we have to sit through the timeshare 90 minute presentation which I conveniently booked for right after breakfast. It's 90 minutes of saying no thank you and then back to the fun!

We did this last summer also. It's an amazing deal! But it books fast and once you are booked you cannot get out of it - you can changfe your date but you cannot cancel!

I need that same kind of help. The best I can find is the Days Inn and Holiday Inn both at $150/night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter