Tips and extras to see in WDW in November

Eeyore4lyf91

Earning My Ears
I am a single mom and it's the first time taking my disney crazed two year old! I am so excited. We have never been in November and was wondering if anyone had any tips or not so well known things to do for us? It's a four generation trip. (my grandma is celebrating her 70th bday, my mom her 44th and my daughters 2nd)

I am a single mom and it's the first time taking my disney crazed two year old! I am so excited. We have never been in November and was wondering if anyone had any tips or not so well known things to do for us? It's a four generation trip. (my grandma is celebrating her 70th bday, my mom her 44th and my daughters 2nd)

Hi! Welcome!

It might help us to share, if we had your travel dates. Early November & late november is different. The holiday decorations go up during the month.

Use the search function on the forum to get more info on each thing listed.

Epcot's Food & Wine stops November 11th

Mickey's not so scary halloween party has a final date on Nov 1.

Epcot's Candlelight processional starts 11/29

Hollywood Studies Osbourne holiday lights go on: UNKNOWN NOV. (I THINK I PREVIOUSLY GRABBED A 2012 DATE)

Magic Kingdom's Mickey's very merry christmas party starts on: 11/8

As you can see there's a lot of different things going on in november.

ETA: I DID A QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH FOR THE OP, PLEASE VERIFY YOUR OWN INFORMATION BEFORE YOU GO.

thank you :) we are going from November 13th until November 22nd

oh fun, so you will see most of the holiday decor.

Here's my random tip:

The osbourne lights stay on one hour after park close. They do this so the people who are getting out of fantasmic can still enjoy the experience. This tip was a great one!

We enjoyed the MVMCP, but mainly for the lower wait times in Magic kingdom. Plus the hard ticket allows you into the Magic Kingdom at 4pm (traditionally) without using a park ticket. Does that makes sense...so if you don't have a park hopper- this option rocks, as you could spend the morning at epcot using your disney ticket & then hop over to MK & use your hard ticket to get in. THe party hours: 7pm-midnight.

Since you have a little one in your group, might be able to use an afternoon break (or nap in the stroller) to ride the monorail to visit the monorail hotels & see their hotel decorations.

I'm sure more people will have advice or suggestions.

I'm not sure when the holidays around the world starts in Epcot. Our kids loved epcot!

You are going during a typically great weather time in my opinion, so outdoor activities work nice...we like to go to the Chip and Dales Campfire at Ft Wilderness and make smores and see the movie. It is a nice change of pace from the parks and we all enjoyed it when Grandma and Grandpa were with us :)

Hi! Welcome!

It might help us to share, if we had your travel dates. Early November & late november is different. The holiday decorations go up during the month.

Use the search function on the forum to get more info on each thing listed.

Epcot's Food & Wine stops November 11th

Mickey's not so scary halloween party has a final date on Nov 1.

Epcot's Candlelight processional starts 11/29

Hollywood Studies Osbourne holiday lights go on: 11/9

Magic Kingdom's Mickey's very merry christmas party starts on: 11/8

As you can see there's a lot of different things going on in november.

Does Osbourne lights start on 11/9? I thought I had read somewhere that they start on 11/8. We are leaving on 11/9. so I was hoping to be able to see the lights on11/8. Can someone confirm?

Does Osbourne lights start on 11/9? I thought I had read somewhere that they start on 11/8. We are leaving on 11/9. so I was hoping to be able to see the lights on11/8. Can someone confirm?

i was doing a quick google search for the OP. i can't find where i pulled the date from. perhaps it was the 2012 dates that i grabbed.

I would also like to know anymore tips on November,
We have been in middle of September/ Early October and last trip last yr was up until the 29th October! But our last few days was so cold due to sandy!

Is November weather normally warm? I'm hoping to still swim, my boys will swim no mater what but I'm hoping for warm and sunny! :)

Have you considered booking a mini portrait session with Disney photographers? A 20 minute session is $150 but you would receive a disc with all the pics and a release to get them printed. $$$ but may be a great way to celebrate being able to share the magic with 4 generations.

http://www.disneyeventphotography.com/portraits/index.php

There is also an afternoon tea in the Grand Floridian Garden View Tearoom. Reservations are required and must be booked via a phone call to Disney.

Have a great trip! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter