Tips and dining plan?

wtrowbridge

Mouseketeer
My family of 12 will be at Disney in 13 days! we know there will be an automatic gratuity added of 18 percent. When we are at Table Service restaurants, using our dining plan credits, will the bill come with just the tip reflected as being owed? And can we pay for the tip with gift cards or is it easier to just charge it to the room and then pay the room amount off a few times throughout our stay?

Yes, they will show you the bill with the total due. I've never used the charge to my room feature, I would just give them my Disney visa rewards card to charge it to.

My family of 12 will be at Disney in 13 days! we know there will be an automatic gratuity added of 18 percent. When we are at Table Service restaurants, using our dining plan credits, will the bill come with just the tip reflected as being owed? And can we pay for the tip with gift cards or is it easier to just charge it to the room and then pay the room amount off a few times throughout our stay?

It will show as an amount due and then you determine how to pay it. What we always do and it works great, is to charge everything to our room. Once there is one active charge, I go to the concierge desk and apply my Disney Visa Reward points to our room account. This way the charges are paid by my points and I don't have to worry about it.
Have Fun

Ok thanks. I already have $700 worth of gift cards so that is how i will need to pay for everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter