• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tipping on private tour?

DISNEYFAN3260

"My other car is a monorail"
Thanks to some great info and recommendations on the boards, we booked a private tour on St. Maarten with Bernard's tours during our August trip. We will be a party of 10, adults and teens, and we hope to stick to more historical/cultural sites and spend less time on the beach so this seemed the way to go. I've never done a private booking before. Would anyone mind telling me if I should plan on tipping 20 percent range for the driver (assuming a good experience), or is there a different standard in a situation like that? I need to plan ahead now to save for cash needs during the trip. I'd appreciate knowing what others have done. Thanks for any help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter