Tipping Mousekeeping......

Herfnerd

DIS Veteran
What's your preference - daily or at the end of your stay?

I'm a daily tipper - usually a Fiver on the pillow

Just being nosy and wonder what everyone else does.....

We prefer daily. You never know how many different mousekeepers will clean your room during your stay.

Ditto for daily; you have no idea who will be assigned to that bank of rooms each day.

I'm another who tips daily! For one, the reasons listed above, but also I prefer to not leave a larger sum of money lying around.

A big yeah that to what's already posted.

Is the going rate still about $1 per guest per day?

I leave $5 every morning (there are 4 of us). I actually bring that from home ($5 x days there) in an envelope. Saves me from trying to find some ones or a five when we are trying to get out in the morning!

I leave the tip out every morning. I tip $10 but there are 5 of us in a 2 room suite with 4 beds and 2 bathrooms to clean. If it is just myself and my husband I leave $5. I would never leave less than $5.

But it shouldn't be too long, someone will come along to let you know that housekeeping is not a tipped position and you don't need to tip them.

I tip daily and have it ready before I leave home. Every day I tuck an envelope on the pillow.

We always tip daily, leaving it by the mirror above the sinks. We almost never have the same mousekeeper every day of our stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter