• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tipping for upcoming trip

2ndcruiser

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. I have done prepaid tipping and am wondering who else I will need to tip. My wife has a 2 hour massage booked so I'm assuming this is one. Also, what are the recommended amounts for anyone not included in prepaid tips?

Hi everyone. I have done prepaid tipping and am wondering who else I will need to tip. My wife has a 2 hour massage booked so I'm assuming this is one. Also, what are the recommended amounts for anyone not included in prepaid tips?
Definitely tip for the massage.

A 15% gratuity is already added for any bar drinks so there is no need to tip any extra (in my opinion) unless the bartender has gone above and beyond. I don't think we've tipped anywhere else. No cash for the kids clubs people. No tips for the guest services or photo people. Oh, if you go to Palo or Remy then people tip on top of the standard charge.

Hmm, off the ship we tip the porters that assist with our luggage. I think that's it.

If you want to order room service, i would bring some small bills for that also. It is really nice to order cookies and milk for a bedtime snack or coffee and breakfast in the morning. I would plan $2-$5 per time depending on what you order.

A few dollars at room service. You choice at the spa. On another cruise line there was a built in 15% it the spa; DCL leaves it up to you. Porters at the terminal if you are not on DCL transportation from MCO or WDW and/or not using on board check in. Additional tip in adult dining venues.

Most other CMs are not allowed to accept tips and if the guest insists, the CM must turn the tip over to a manager. Depending on the department, it is either donated to the current charity or used for a department party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter