Tipping for room service?

Mel2421

Mouseketeer
Can we pay them cash instead of putting it on the account? Also how much do you usually tip? Thanks!!!!

It seems that most people here on the Dis do tip cash. I think a couple dollars for a small order, and up from there is you are ordering an entire meal.

Cash is the way to go. If they're just bringing something for me, I'll give them a couple of dollars. When we're ordering multiple things the tip gets bigger depending on the number of food items and number of drinks. Just have a stack of $1 bills handy and when they show up at your door loaded down with trays of stuff that they just walked through a moving ship to bring to you, you'll make a good decision!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter