Tipping for Fishing Excursions

Packclogger

Earning My Ears
My DH (an avid bass fisherman) and I are going to do a fishing excursion during our upcoming trip. Does anyone have any suggestions on how much to tip the fishing guide? -- Thanks! :flower:

We went on a fishing excursing in 2002. We left from CR. Our guide was outstanding! Caught lots of fish too. We gave her a $25 tip when we returned. I don't know what an acceptable tip would be for a fishing trip, but we felt she went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a great time. It was worth it to us.

Well...I'd say alot of it depends on whether they get you into some good spots. I actually ended up with 2 guides by pure accident, but they got us into some good spots in WSC Lagoon.

I ended up tipping them $10 each for a total of $20. Wait a minute...DW says I didn't remember too well. I tipped $20 each for a total of $40. They actually kept us a bit past the two hour mark as well, which was nice.

Brian

We tip between 15-20% of the total boat price ... depending on the trip and the guide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter