Tipping daycare staff

rance

DIS Veteran
Hi

I have pre paid the gratuities for upcoming cruise but I'm not sure if that includes daycare staff.
If not who do you tip and how much. Will have a 5 and 7 year old using the facilities.

Thanks

They are not included. We tipped the three who worked the most with our kids with cash and candy.

THis is not a tipped position. If you give them cash, they are required to turn it over to a manager. The pooled tips are then used for a department party.

CMs who are not in tipped positions are paid a higher salary to compensate for the absence of tips.

Hi

I have pre paid the gratuities for upcoming cruise but I'm not sure if that includes daycare staff.
If not who do you tip and how much. Will have a 5 and 7 year old using the facilities.

Thanks

They are not included. We tipped the three who worked the most with our kids with cash and candy.

The kids club CMs are not tippable positions. Any cash given must be pooled for a kids club staff party. Gifts of candy are shared among the whole staff.

:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter