• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tipping at CRT?

princessT

Earning My Ears
We are not on the dining plan, and I have prepaid for our CRT breakfast, did that include the tip or do we take care of it there? And since we have an 8:30 am time we want to get out kind of quick (well not too quick), but I have heard that people ask for the check before so they don't have to wait for it after the meal, so if you have prepaid will there be any check? Sorry for the ramble, we leave in 6 days so I am trying to finish up my planning!!

youre prepay included the tip. personally ive not eaten there so i dont know how its handled, but i would think there would be no need for the check, as youve already paid.
im sure someone who has been will chime in.

We just had breakfast there in May (loved it!) and yes your tip is included in the prepay. When we were done we just left. The servers are around quite a bit asking if you need anymore food/have you seen all the characters. So they won't be surprised to see the table empty when you leave. It'll be cleaned and filled right away:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter