Tip When Linking UCT Tickets with MDE

JenM475

Earning My Ears
I bought tickets from Undercover Tourist, and was having trouble linking them to MDE. I was able to scan them on my iphone, and they were all accepted. However, only one was showing up on the reservation page (mine), but I could only see my husband's and daughter's tickets under the Friends & Family link. I called support, and all I had to do was pull up the Friends and Family link under My Account, click "edit", and then select the "travels with me often" box. Suddenly, all 3 appeared on my page.

I know that people are having all sorts of problems linking tickets, but hopefully this will help someone.

Were your UT tickets the new hard plastic RFID ones, or the old "paper"/Tyvek tickets?

I also had a UT ticket and scanning was the solution. Called Magic Band and FP+ questions @ 407 939-7849 and the CM was fantastic. I had a problem with a name being entered into My Famiy and Friends page twice and she removed the one and suggested scanning from my smart phone and everything went :) from there on. They were paper tickets.

Thanks for sharing. I tried it and, unfortunately, it didn't work for me. I put in three UT tickets today. I got 3 emails--one for each ticket--saying they are in the system. I can only see two of them on the reservations page. I called WDW IT and was told they can the ticket that is not showing on my MDE page in the system, so they opened a ticket for me. They did say that for some reason some UT tickets show up immediately and others take a few hours. We'll see. We're not going until December, so I have plenty of time to get it resolved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter