• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tip question for the 4 night dream

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
I'm sorry about asking this again. I did have the answer, can't find that post and didn't write it down :scared1:

Just wondering about how much is charged for gratuities on a 4 night Dream cruise? There's only two of us in an balcony stateroom, and we have one dinner booked at Palo :banana:

Just doing the budget and trying to think of everything (as usual!:cutie:)

TIA

Ohh, thanks for asking! I am trying to work all of this out too!! I have never been on a Cruise before, so I'm trying to learn all the little ins and outs!

The suggested tip is $12 per person per night of the cruise...so for one person on a 4 night cruise that is $48. For 2 of you it would be $98.

Tips are charged only if you authorize them to be. They are not automatic on DCL. In your budgeting, you'll want to add something for the porters at the terminal (if used), room service, and possibly some extra for your Palo server.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter