• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tip for Starbucks. Downtown Disney

chrisaman

Mouseketeer
The downtown Disney Starbucks is allowing the online ordering for coffee. Just go on your Starbucks app and place your order from your hotel room or while you are walking there if u are in a hotel far away. Then just walk up to the counter and ur coffee is ready. We order from our room from the grand Californian and by the time we walked down it was ready. No waiting in line, no cutting in the extra magic hour. It was great.

OMG - best tip EVER! Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely be trying this for our upcoming trip.

The downtown Disney Starbucks is allowing the online ordering for coffee. Just go on your Starbucks app and place your order from your hotel room or while you are walking there if u are in a hotel far away. Then just walk up to the counter and ur coffee is ready. We order from our room from the grand Californian and by the time we walked down it was ready. No waiting in line, no cutting in the extra magic hour. It was great.
Thanks for sharing! Great tip!

Now if they only offered this for Hearthstone, it would make me happy. Starbucks is NOT my style.

Awesome to hear. Dunno if I will be able to get the hubby to walk over there, since we'd be passing the main gate to do so. Do they offer use of the mobile app at the Starbucks INSIDE the parks?

Awesome to hear. Dunno if I will be able to get the hubby to walk over there, since we'd be passing the main gate to do so. Do they offer use of the mobile app at the Starbucks INSIDE the parks?
The terms for mobile order and pay say that it is only available at company operated stores. The ones in the park are not company operated.

The terms for mobile order and pay say that it is only available at company operated stores. The ones in the park are not company operated.

Ahh, I was afraid of that. Oh well. I will try and utilize it in DTD at least. Thanks for clarifying!

There's also a Starbucks on the corner of Ball and Harbor. If you're staying at HoJo it is actually closer to walk there than to walk to DTD and have to go through bag check twice. Further south on Harbor it's kind of a toss up which is farther.

Yeah!! We were Beta Tested for this in Portland last year and I love it. So disappointed to not have it at DTD last year. I am spoiled.

They don't appear to have this for Android users yet, too bad! Maybe by next year :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter