Tiny artifical tree?

shamrock30

DIS Veteran
I'm having trouble finding a small, very stable, artificial tree with lights that I can buy online. I want to have it sent to an elderly person for their bedroom. They are allergic to pine. I prefer one that can be plugged in instead of battery operated, since those often stop working too quickly. Nothing I've seen gets good enough reviews.

My backup will be some kind of pet safe, live Christmasy plant that's not pine, if anyone's seen anything fitting.

Thanks so much.

I'd check Michaels or Target. I just bought a pre-lit 4ft. tree from Michael's for $20, but they had a bunch of sizes. I've also seen trees in the Target ads this week, think it's a Black Friday special. Or Amazon. I always check Amazon for just about anything.

Thanks so much for all the suggestions! I love the ceramic ones in particular. I hadn't considered those. The Vermont Country store one is beautiful, especially with the other choices of bulbs.

Is the pet a cat? If so, is it likely to jump up and knock the tree over? With an elderly person, you have to make sure your good intentions aren’t likely to backfire.

I bought one from Michael's last year I think it was 3 ft. For my youngest's room, he has a December birthday, and I wanted to do a little extra birthday decorating last year. It was maybe $20.

Thank you! Yes, she has two cats, but she said they don't climb on things besides her bed anymore. That's a good thought though, and I'll be sure to probe a little more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter