• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tink's Tinkerings * Up and running again. Please request*

Hello, welcome back...I would love if you could make me a backpack tag w/ the do you dis? design that you made for candy 30...except w/ the name jessrose18...........thanks a bunch:yay:

oops, I couldn't find this req and I knew I had typed it before, just found it on your backpack tags thread please ignore one of them:goodvibes

Hi! I am using your pages to make a journal for my daughter for our Dec. trip. I was wondering if you could possibly make a "Our Resort" page for Bonnet Creek resort. It's the resort that's supposedly on property (right behind CBR) but not Disney owned. Here's a link to the resort if you are looking for pics/logos
http://www.wyndhambonnetcreek.com/

Thank you, I appreciate it!

ETA: Would it be possible to get a page made for Beaches and Cream--I didn't see one, did I miss it? I also would love something for Chip and Dale's Sing-Along Campfire at FW and a page about the Mouse Ears she will be making. Thank you again!

Hi! Glad you are back up again! Your designs are wonderful!

YOu made some journal covers for me a while ago and i'm all set and printed them...and realized i told you the wrong ship. :guilty: it's the wonder, not the magic. Can you change it please??

Emma.gif

Jackie.gif

Joey.gif

Teegan.gif

Can you change them to say Disney Wonder 2009? Thanks so much!

Tink
Would you have time to do a cruise journal cover for
Tess' Magical Cruise
August 15 - 22, 2009
and
Anna's Magical Cruise
August 15 - 22, 2009

I know that timing is tight so i completely understand if you can't get to it.
Thanks!!!
Jude
(PS I asked Natalie for similar covers a few weeks ago but she is totally swamped and has not been able to get to it. ...is it okay to ask you to do this??)

Hi Joanne. If you have a chance, could I get a design please. It's in your Princess Album, on page 1, called "Aunt Sally". Could you have it say Gammaw Trina please? Thanks so much! Kristi

Hi there, could I make a request?
I would like the "Royal Appointment" design with the name Princess Veronica on it. I :lovestruc looking at all your designs, they are fab!

Thanks!!!!

Hi! You previously did a design for me and now the rest of the family wants some too!!
could you just change Mazzarese to Williams? Everything else would be the same.
Thanks!!

mazzarese.gif

Well, I have spent alot of time looking at your designs and they are wonderful. we are going 11/29 and was wondering if I could get the following for our grandkids/family.

Autograph Covers - Tori Style
1) Caitlynn
1) Ian (is it possible to change the colors for Ian to make it look more boyish)

Christmas - MVMCP change to 2009
Mallory Style with Caitlynn on it
Do you by chance have the same tree but only with the Cars chacters on it? (mater, lighting mcqueen, etc) If so, could I have Ian on it

Luggage tags:
Maddy Style (1st trip) - 2009 on front and Caitlynn on back
Maddy Style (1st trip) - 2009 on front and Ian on back
Stacy Style - change resort to POP and add Rhiner Family to back w/the if found please call
Washburn (black) go home - Rhiner Family
MacPhee Style (pop)- Rhiner Family
Carla Style -
Park Stroller - Rhiner Family

Thank you for offering.
grandma tammy:cloud9:

Hi there, I love all your designs. I have one small request.... In your Tink and Fairies file you have a design in black and white with Tink saying "I'm Spoiled get over it" -

I love this design and want it on a T-shirt for myself but I would like it to be in colour instead. Any chance you could do this for me?

Thanks alot in Advance :goodvibes

Hello! Thank you so much for doing this for my family!!!!

I would love to have the ballet Minnie Mouse dancing next to the black Mickey head/icon. If you could please put the name "Mary-Kate" in the icon I would appreciate it!

Also, the previous post with Mickey at the wheel - the ship is the Wonder and the year is 2010! If you could add the name "Mary-Kate".

Another page - the ship the Wonder and the year is 2010! This time the name "John".

Another page - the ship the Wonder and the year is 2010! This time the name is "Ann".

Again, thank you for sharing with my family!

Hi, just wondering how it's going? Haven't seen any postings on this thread for a while.
Joanne - are you still doing these requests? No pressure, I don't leave for 50 days (not that I'm counting :laughing:)

TIA

I was hoping you could help me with an FE sticker.
The stickers are 1 inch x 2-5/8"

I'd Love to having Mickey on it or something cruise like

Mtopher4 (My dis name)
and Wonder May 9th-13th, 2010

Is this possible?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter