• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tink's M&G - best to do at RD?

We met Tink about 45mins after RD. The line was about 20mins at the time, but quickly went up to 40mins. I wasn't aware of meeting her later at night, but my two littles wouldn't have been in the greatest moods if we had gone that late.

I think we will try to meet her on our first night at Mnsshp and if it doesn't work out with wait times plan for RD on our 2nd Full MK day.

Tink is on our must do list too. I've been watching the wait times in the Lines app. Around mid-August there was a significant change in how fast the wait went up to 30 mins in the morning.

As of yesterday, at 9:45am the wait was only 10 mins. Right now our plan is to ride as much as we can in Fantasyland and then head to see Tink around 9:40. We are going late September and crowds should continue to drop so by then we might even be able to push it to 10am.

Hope you have a great trip!!!! pixiedust: for all!

Is Vidia currently the other fairy meeting with Tink? Going next month and just wondering who I would most likely get! Thanks!

I'm also curious which fairy(ies) are meeting with Tink. We've met Rosetta, Terrence and Fawn, but I'd love to meet new ones!

I believe it's Vidia right now and switches to Terrance for the Fall, Periwinkle in the Winter & Rosetta in Spring.

My sister and I walked in around 10pm last September and were the only civilians there. Tink and Periwinkle were there, a photopass photographer and about 10 CMs just hanging out apparently. I think it had been empty for awhile because both fairies made a big deal about "2 humans" coming to visit them and one CM started shouting "revelry! Revelry!" when we wandered in. It was rather hilarious. I did admire how the two girls stayed in character even though it was all adults.

DJBass said:
I think we will try to meet her on our first night at Mnsshp and if it doesn't work out with wait times plan for RD on our 2nd Full MK day.

If I may suggest...only do this if you are not looking to get the rare characters that only appear at the parties. Tink is available on non-party days. Certain characters like the Villains, Disney Princes (Flynn Ryder, Prince Philip, Snow's prince) and this Halloween, Jack Skellington and Sally only come out during the party hours. During the Christmas party we got Uncle Scrooge and the 7 dwarves which only show up at parties.

I would check the character list first for MNSSHP and if there is no one rare you want, then go for Tink. She may have a shorter line since others will line up for the other exclusive party characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter