Tinkerbelle and Avon

kelleigh1

<font color=purple>Disney Baby<br><font color=gree
I was just taking a look through the latest Avon book (campaign 19) and they have Tinkerbelle slippers for $9.99 and a Cami/panty set for $19.99. They are so cute!!! I may need to get the slippers.

These are adults sizes, not kids. I'm not an Avon rep, but I'd be willing to bet that we have at least one around here somewhere.

I am thinking of getting those too!! I got the pooh bear ones last year and they were sooooo comfortable!!! I was thinking of getting the tink ones in a small for my DD even though they would be slightly too big....she will grow into them and she loves Tink!!! Of course here in Canada they are 12.99 and next catalogue they are 14.99! :confused3

Oh I wish I'd seen the Pooh ones. Hubby would have loved it if I'd gotten those.

They also have the Disneyland 50th watch, a Mickey watch and a few other Disney things. I just ordered a Pooh watch from Avon.com last week and should have it very soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter