• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tinkerbell

elisabald

Earning My Ears
Does anybody know if there is a Tinkerbell character at the parks? This is my DD favorite character but I‘ve never seen any pictures of her in the parks.

At this time there isn't a character for Tink who poses and gives autographs. Tink has been known to make the odd appearence in the parades, but other than that she's a silent character.

There are plans I believe to make her into an active character in connection with her new film, but since this production has been put back until towards Christmas time, I doubt Tink will be around until then.

The only time one can see Tink is during Wishes. She flies from the castle to the rooftops of Tomorrowland (weather permitting of course).

The best place to "find" Tinkerbell right now would be at Tinkerbell's Treasures shop in Fantasyland. If you are the first ones in the store, you are given a wand and "wake" up Tinkerbell. I think your daughter would love that!

I heard somewhere else (don't remember where) that they are going to try to have a Tinkerbell at the Toontown Fair tent in one of the lines. I don't know any other details but it was said that they were trying to get her out by the end of August. Does anyone else remember seeing that???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter