• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TinkerBell Meet and Greet?

Luvscrappin

Mouseketeer
We have been to WDW many times over the years, but this time we are going with a friend whose daughter really LOVES TinkerBell. Is there a character greeting or anyplace she can do this? TIA!

It's very cute. Be prepared with camera. The first room you enter they "shrink" you and there are twinkling pixie dust like lights. Her room has big things to make you feel small. We've always had a good interaction.

tink8.png
We went twice in June. Both times, there was a 20 min wait. Went very quick and Tink was a lot of fun!

Last edited:
Yep it's right when you walk in , in the building on the right hand side. It was a great character experience, we waited 10 minutes

Tinkerbell is probably one of the best M&Gs. My son always hides and she'll go drag him out for a picture. It's hysterical.

tinkerbell sam.jpg

It is a great meet and greet. I wouldn't use a FP though. Her line was usually 10-15 minutes when we were there in July. Save the FP for Talking Mickey Mouse next door.

I wouldn't use one of my original 3 FP+ either. However, we did use a 5th FP for the day to save 20 minutes last year in the middle of the day.

We went during the MSEP parade on our way out of the park one night over spring break and walked right in. Literally no families in front of us. My kids had a blast meeting her and they made silly faces together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter