• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tinkerbell Meet and greet ?

Disney Wanderer

DIS Veteran
Im hearing Strong rumors that Tinkerbell and her friends will begin Meet and greets about Oct 26? in sync with the release of her new Movie .... there will be a new :Fairies room set up at MKs Toon town Hall Of Fame . where Guests will Be "shrunk down to fairy size" so they can meet our friend Tink.. Sounds like Fun :thumbsup2

I hope this will last until we get there right after Christmas! DD is a Tink fan. She is high on my list too.

Cool!! i heard she was coming now it looks to be confirmed :thumbsup2i Ive always said . why dont they have a Place where yopu can Meet Tinkerbell .. Now it Appears they Have one coming . But time :goodvibes

I just wish it were earlier in October. I had heard about this a while ago, and we are going Oct 5-11. My girls LOVE the fairies, and it will be a disappointment to know that we JUST missed them. (Not that I'll tell them about it of course!;) )

If it is true I think WDW will be stunned by how popular it is (children and adult also)

When I think of Disney I think of Mickey Mouse, when I think of WDW I think of Tinkerbell

bookwormde

How exciting!!!:cool1: Tink is definitely my fav, hence DH's Tink nickname for me. All the more reason for a trip when he comes back from deployment next summer! :goodvibes

I thought someone reported that a cast member at HS stated that it was going to be there??? Either way, this 24 year old WILL be standing in line to get a picture with Tink!

Wow! I can't wait. Like the OP said, I hope this stays around atleast until after the Christmas. Hopefully, it will stay around for good. :)

I've been hearing this for quite awhile, but nothing firm from Disney and I don't even think I've seen any ideas on an opening date. You'd think it would be around the time the Tinkerbell movie comes out on DVD, but who knows.

Wonder if she'll be doing meet & greets during the Oct. 26th MNSSHP? That will be our first day at MK. We'll be there again on the 29th, so I guess if she's not going to be there during MNSSHP, I can catch her then. I can just imagine how long the lines will be!:scared1: I bet it will make the line for Ariel (usually a really long line!) look short!

Wonder if she'll be doing meet & greets during the Oct. 26th MNSSHP? That will be our first day at MK. We'll be there again on the 29th, so I guess if she's not going to be there during MNSSHP, I can catch her then. I can just imagine how long the lines will be!:scared1: I bet it will make the line for Ariel (usually a really long line!) look short!

Aak. I hadn't thought about that. DD still talks about how long she waited in line for Ariel and then when she finally got up there, Ariel had to take a break! I hope our luck will be better with Tinkerbell, if she is still there when we go.

I've been hearing this for quite awhile, but nothing firm from Disney and I don't even think I've seen any ideas on an opening date. You'd think it would be around the time the Tinkerbell movie comes out on DVD, but who knows.

Actually, it was in the Orlando Sentinel last week or so that Disney had confirmed that they were hiring Tink and her fairy friends for an attraction at the parks. Disney did not confirm which park, or exact dates, but it's widely rumored that it will be sometime around the release of the Tink DVD (late October) in Magic Kingdom at the Judge's Tent area and guests will be shrunk down to fairy size in order to meet them.

UGH! This Oct 26th start date just tears my heart RIGHT OUT!!! I have been waiting for 15 years (since my first WDW visit) for a Tink meet&greet, and now I fear I will be missing her by ONE LOUSY WEEK!!!! I know I am a grown woman and all and should not care so much, but now Tink is my DD5's favorite too. I'm so sad:sad1: !!! My ONLY hope is that they will see how crazy popular it is and keep it around until we go back. PLEASE WDW POWERS THAT BE!!! Did you hear that?!?!?

I can't wait for this!!! We will be there the beginning of Dec. and are so excited. My DD4 is in love with Tink and the other fairies. We just redid her bedroom in fairies decor.

This is as close as we have ever been to Tink (at the P&PP parade in April) and this was so exciting for my daughter that I know she will go crazy if she actually gets to meet her.

ry%3D320

I've heard the rumors too. This sounds great. I'm just curious in how they are going to handle the crowds. I already think the toontown hall of fame always has long lines, so can you imagine a new meet and greet with tink? It's going to be crazy!!! Not to mention, they open the hall of fame at 10am. I hope they are rethinking this and will open at 9am instead. If they open at 10, then the park will already be crowded and the lines will be long all day.

Other than that, I can't wait!

oh I Hope she will be there next year too....this Labor Day trip will be the last trip til 09--so I HOPE with a bunch of pixie dust that Disney will keep Tink around!!:wizard:

BTW---how will they "shrink" us??? :confused3 Interesting!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter