Tinkerbell Lost Treasure Blu Ray/DVD combo for less than $5 after $5 gift card

victorandbellasmom

DIS Veteran
Taken from slickdeals dot net. The $10 coupon is available at disneymovierewards.com again. Use code "gift" to access the coupon page. Toys r us is having their 2 day sale (Friday & Saturday) and has Tinkerbell Lost Treasure Blu Ray/DVD combo for $19.99. Use the $10 off coupon to bring it down to $9.99. The register prompts a $5 gift card so I paid $11.?? (tax included) for the dvd and a $5 gift card.

Just did it twice this evening. One for dd and one for dn. The $5 gift card has a 6-hour time delay so I couldn't use it immediately on the 2nd dvd.

Thanks for the heads up on the coupon. Quick question, did you buy it from TRU online or in the store? I don't see anyplace to enter the coupon online. TIA

DD10 just told me awhile ago she was back into Tink and she wanted this movie. I didn't want to pay full price, of couse!:goodvibes

Thanks! That's great! I will go there today to buy it. Thanks again for posting about the $10 coupon.:goodvibes

Go to disneymovierewards.com. Put "Gift" in the box where you enter movie codes and you'll be taken to the coupon.

JFTR this didn't work for me. My store was out of the blueray combo pack, but the coupon worked on the regular dvd. Also there were signs up everywhere for a $5 GC if you spent $25 on Movies. So YMMV.

The DVD was $19.99 but you didn't get the $5 GC

I just got mine for $4.99 today. Used the $10 Disney Movie Rewards on BR/DVD combo and the $5 off Blue Ray from Target. It's almost like getting it for free! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter