Tinkerbell in the fireworks show at MK

Allie in Wonderland

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone,
I recently returned from a wonderful WDW vacation. We were very lucky becasue we got to see the MK fireworks for 3 nights. When we went on Sunday night, there was no Tinkerbell and I was wondering if they were having difficulties or if she doesn't fly on Sundays. If anyone knows please comment back.

Could be either technical difficulties or they couldn't find a Tinkerbell able to report for that night's flight. I don't think she takes Sundays off.

Yes when we were there April 25th (just happened to be a Sunday), she didn't fly. It had just stormed, there were tornado warnings and tons of lightening. We were disappointed but hopefully we'll see her fly on our next trip! We were just glad to see Wishes and Spectromagic. It was postponed but they didn't cancel it!

We saw the fireworks on Sunday July 11 and Friday July 16 and Tink flew both nights. She doesn't fly at the beginning of the new fireworks it is more towards the end. The weather was good so no storms in the area. I know that weather will stop her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter