Tinkerbell at Character meals?

Rubygoose

Everybody's got a laughing place
Does Tinkerbell ever show up at character meals? Dd5 has a tinkerbell costume that she wants to wear when she sees Tinkerbell, but it has long sleeves, a puffy, light up skirt, and of course, wings! So, I don't want her wearing it all day, and don't want to carry it around every day, other than when we go see Tink. We are doing three character dining meals, and I wonder if I should bring the costume along just in case. We are doing Goofy's, Minnie's and Ariel's. Has anyone ever seen Tink at these meals? I know Wendy and Peter Pan are sometimes at Minnie and Friends, so I'll probably bring it then, because that could be a cute pic.

If you get to Pixie Hollow early your daughter might be able to spend more time with Tink. We were their this morning around 8:20 with only 6 families ahead of us. Saw Vidia and Tink together and the interaction between the 2 fairies made it a lot more fun.

Started With a Mouse said:
Love Pixie Hollow - the characters spend a lot of time with our kids!

Is she still at pixie hollow? Online it says she is in fantasyland I think it was. Also anyone know how to figure out when to see who where? Lookin for rapunzel too

While we're talking fairies, how about Tink's sister Periwinkle? Has anyone seen her? Or is she coming to the parks later, when the movie comes out?

Pixie Hollow being in Fantasyland, I guess that's why they say that's where you can meet her.

Could be wrong but I believe Periwinkle is already out. I'm sure I've seen pictures of her already

Yup Periwinkle is in Pixie Hollow now too! Normally Tink and Periwinkle are together, and there is "snow" in Pixie Hollow too.

HTH,
Kriss pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter