Tinkerbean out of surgery - doing well!

PinballFamily

<font color=darkcoral>Yes, I have scrapping suppli
Her DH just phoned and said she is in the recovery room "resting comfortably." She's still conked out with the anesthesia, but he said the docs said that everything went smoothly (and on time!). She didn't sleep much last night (duh!), but will head home sometime later today and will post as soon as she's able.

I am so glad to hear everything went well. Pixie Dust for a quick recovery.

Rebecca

thanks for the update PBF. i've been thinking of her all morning. glad to hear that she's ok.

REST UP Tinker!

call if you need anything!

Ok, Ive been out of the loop. I knew she had been sick, but what surgery?

TB~hope youre feeling better soon!:flower3:

Foot. She's had bad heel pain for almost two years now - seemed to be plantar fasciitis - but then..??? Who knew? Had surgery last year that didn't help, so they now think it is something else and had a different operation today. She'll be out of commission for a bit, but then crutches, then cane, etc. Hope this works - we've got LOTS of scrapshopping to catch up on!

Get well soon Tinker!!!!!

OT but PBF, your daughter is adorable! I was so glad I go to meet her.

OK back to you regularly scheduled programming!

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Tinkerbean. :hug:

Hurry up and get well Tinkerbean - its too quiet without you:hug:

I I am so glad to hear that. I didn't even no about it. I have got to start hanging out more.

She IS pretty special, isn't she? She truly had a magical trip and one of the highlights was meeting up with all of you. Fingers crossed that our family's planned 25th wedding anniversary trip to WDW next August works out - and then *both* of us will be there during the Orlando SDV! (Oops...hope DH never hears about that...:rotfl: !!!)

:hug: It was great meeting all of you too! I wish I could have stayed for longer - turns out I was gone for 20 minutes as it was.... time flew by.

Although that may have been because of when I went the wrong way and went into the unpainted hallway... :scared:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the good wishes. I am home in bed with my foot up on pillows. My ankle is splinted for now, then I will move into a walking cast. Vicodin every four hours (wish it were every 3).

DH is taking good care of me :lovestruc(bring up my laptop and a dvd player to our 3rd floor bedroom - won't be going downstairs for a while).

Cats are keeping me company.

Holl - Thanks for my card:goodvibes

Susie - I saw that you called while we were away, I still owe you that phone call.

I'll be lurking and (depending on the vicodin;)) Dising too...

Rhonda

Hi everyone,

Susie - I saw that you called while we were away, I still owe you that phone call.

Rhonda

Please don't make me stalk you.

Since you are recovering and Vicodining - it may be a good time to dream up ideas for your awesome weird swap.

Please don't make me stalk you.

Since you are recovering and Vicodining - it may be a good time to dream up ideas for your awesome weird swap.

Oooh that would make for some pretty interesting topics/pages:lmao:

How good to hear from you that "life is sweet" and that the Vicodin is keeping you relatively pain free! Sounds like you 'll be up in the bedroom for a while - just think , the house will go on without you - or if it doesn't you won't get down to find out!!!:lmao:
I am glad to hear you are on the mend. Take it slow and easy. Caroline

it is so nice to hear from you!

rest up so we can get together soon!

:goodvibes

glad you got your card. that did not take long. for once the post office was right on it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter