Tinker Belle/ Peter Pan Birthday Party Help...

Mickeyteacher

<font color=darkcoral>Mother, Wife, Daughter, Frie
Ok, so I'm in need of some help from my fellow Disers... DD is having a Tinker Belle / Peter Pan party in two weeks. The party is at home, so I'm trying to come up with some activities to keep the kids busy for about an hour. Can you please help? TIA!
S :)

Make paper plate masks of forest animals and let them be "lost boys".

What about a scavenger hunt as the lost boys? Use picture clues for the younger ones and written clues for the older ones. Have 5 things different things each one needs to find. Or pair them up to find them. Have one of the things be "pixie dust" (sugar sprinkles)

Let them use sugar sprinkles as pixie dust on their ice cream.

Pin the hook on Hook?

Make paper plate masks of forest animals and let them be "lost boys".

What about a scavenger hunt as the lost boys? Use picture clues for the younger ones and written clues for the older ones. Have 5 things different things each one needs to find. Or pair them up to find them. Have one of the things be "pixie dust" (sugar sprinkles)

Let them use sugar sprinkles as pixie dust on their ice cream.

Pin the hook on Hook?

WOW AWM you've got some great ideas there! are you a party planner ? if not, maybe you should be.......;)

i know who i'm coming to when i need some ideas.....

Perhaps dressed as the lost boys, they could play some kind of Follow the Leader game. Also if they are interested you could always do a pin the wings on tinkerbell.

I am sure you will have a GREAT birthday party!

Perhaps dressed as the lost boys, they could play some kind of Follow the Leader game. Also if they are interested you could always do a pin the wings on tinkerbell.

I am sure you will have a GREAT birthday party!

Or pin the Hook on the Captain?

I may be remembering the stage show and not the Disney movie, but wasn't there a song with a drum beat where everyone would tap sticks in rhythem? Could you play on that? Sit everyone in a circle and have them send "Indian drum signals" by following the leader's pattern.

Not sure if this will help or not. We had a Captain Hook party this summer and I bought color your own pirate beach balls and bandanas. In the kids treat bags I printed the Peter Pan coloring pages from here http://disney.go.com/magicartist/coloring/ and stapled them together along with the beach balls and bandanas from Oriental Trading company. The kids loved them and the coloring sheets were a big hit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter