Tinker bell gifts @ Resorts

wvdisneymom

Earning My Ears
"Tinker Bell" delivers little gifts to the kids while we are at the parks during the day. When the kids were little, I stocked up on Dollar Tree items. Now that they are a little older.. I need some new ideas. DD is 10 and DS is 6. Any suggestions!

We are doing this for my 4 1/2 year old next week when we go. I bought him a new Disney t shirt for each day and Mickey will also be bringing a new snack to bring to the park the next day. A couple of the days I have a little lego set or glow necklaces

My kids LOVE the glow stuff from the Dollar Tree. I like to pick up some extra to share the magic with some other kids sitting near us during parades.

I just thought of resort arcade $$ w/ a note from Mickey.

As my nieces get older (now 6 and 9), the gifts have changed. We now include bracelets, flavored lip balm, small stuffed animals, small note pada with gel pens. We also include things we would be buying anyway-autograph books, park snacks, gum, one time use cameras, small pool toys. Recently we have included a $20 Disney gift card that they can use to pick out their own souvenier. We have always told them that TB only leaves gifts for children who behave nicely. I don't know if they still "believe," but if they don't they aren't going to spoil a good thing!

maybe some pins for pin trading? I also agree with pp about doing things you know you would get anyway ~ autograph book, a disney shirt, a neat pen for autographs, and I bet they would still like the glowsticks from the dollar tree.

I bought a lot of stuff at Walgreens and the dollar store for my 4 year old daughter, most of it princess themed. I wanted to leave a few things for my 17 year old daughter also and, boy, did I have a hard time! Tink is leaving her: a pair of rhinestone Mickey earrings, a black Mickey t-shirt purchased for $5 at Walmart (thanks to the poster who posted about these!), tic-tacs, Disney gift card (the $25 one I got for taking the DVC phone "tour"), lip balm, chewing gum. Some of the things are better than others, of course, but I hope she will have fun seeing what Tink leaves for her each day. I am bringing some green and purple glitter and I am going to sprinkle a little around the gifts each day. Yeah, I know, cheesy but hey, it's vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter