Tink pixie dusted us !!!

gonoles87

Earning My Ears
Cat 6 to a Cat 5 ...... got the call from DCL yesterday for our Sept cruise !!

Its not much but we'll take it :banana::banana::banana::banana:

YAY!!! even tho we already got our room number… i hope we get pixie dusted too! (is that even possible???) :confused3:rotfl:

CONGRATS!!! :goodvibes

I thought there was no chance of it happening because our cruise is sold out....then came the call :thumbsup2

YAY!!! even tho we already got our room number… i hope we get pixie dusted too! (is that even possible???) :confused3:rotfl:

CONGRATS!!! :goodvibes

Don't give up, there's still hope!!! We got our room numbers back in April for our Late August cruise and just got upgraded last week from Cat 8 to Cat 5!!:banana::banana::banana:

They also upgraded by brother in law to the same since our ressies (and rooms) were linked!!

:tinker: Sending some dust your way :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Congrats! I wish I would get a pixie dusted call...although I am a WDW cast member, so we book gty rooms, and no upgrades for us. I am just excited with whatever stateroom we get. We actually received our staterooom number about a week after booking, but it did change-same category (9). I have to remember to change the stateroom # on our luggage tags :-)

We got a bit of Pixie magic too! Aug 28th med cruise on Magic. upgraded from 12 to 9!!!! :banana::banana::banana::dance3:

Congrats! When in September is your cruise that's sold out (the 5th or 12th?) Others on our cruise are getting paperwork already. We've never been upgraded (4 past DCL cruises and 15 plus trips to WDW), but there's always a first time I guess. I'm not counting on it, but it'd be nice Anniversary surprise for our upcoming cruise!

Ours is the 5th !!! when is yours ? unfortunately if trips to WDW counted we'd be in the suites !!!! we live in daytona beach...... so we've spent our fair share at the parks !

Ours is the 5th !!! when is yours ? unfortunately if trips to WDW counted we'd be in the suites !!!! we live in daytona beach...... so we've spent our fair share at the parks !

We're sailing on the 5th as well. I've been checking availability daily. I saw a Cat 7 open up about two weeks ago and I called my TA to upgrade us but it was too late. I was hoping to pay for an upgrade (we're in a Cat 9). Oh well. We're still happy with our room. See you on the 5th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter