Tink Kel AKA KELLY!!!!! MAY HRS ARE UP AND EVERYTHING!!!!!

YIPPEE!!!!

I was just leaving work when I got your PM!! Thanks so much Lynn, you know how anxious I was to see the hours!! :rotfl:

I'm a little disappointed that the parks are closing soooooooo early, and very little EMHs!! I know that'll give us extra time at Jellyrolls and ummmmm, "extra-curricular" honeymoon activities though. :rotfl2:

I really, really appreciate you thinking of me!! Here's some extra pixie dust for your upcoming anniversary too! pixiedust:

HAHA thank you girl! I'm glad I could help. I'm surprised DHS is closing so early but MK is open later than usual so I'm ok with it.

You were the first person I thought of lol!

I'm completely clueless! On my wedding day, the Magic Kingdom closes at 10pm, does that mean my wishes DP will be at 10?

I am guessing next month they will have June and then april they will have july
Sigh....this is sad :(

Yeah, it really puts a crimp in Honeymoon planning!

HAHA thank you girl! I'm glad I could help. I'm surprised DHS is closing so early but MK is open later than usual so I'm ok with it.

You were the first person I thought of lol!

You'll be there the week before we are....maybe we'll run into each other some year when we are celebrating our anniversaries. :goodvibes We'll be able to enjoy a MK EMH, but it's from 9:00 pm to midnight (I like the REALLY late, like, 3 o'clock in the morning EMHs!) I'm glad you're going to get some late MK hours.

I'm completely clueless! On my wedding day, the Magic Kingdom closes at 10pm, does that mean my wishes DP will be at 10?

Yeah it probably will be. Your party will start a little before then though I'm assuming. Ask your planner.

Yeah they are only doing the calender 90 days in advance now

Yeah, it really puts a crimp in Honeymoon planning!

You'll be there the week before we are....maybe we'll run into each other some year when we are celebrating our anniversaries. :goodvibes We'll be I can't wait lol! It's our first night. I love being in the MK that late.:cheer2:

I'm glad Feb is a short month. We're at Disney May 31-June 9th. Our 90 days is March 2nd so that should give me a day to plan. IPO is making our reservations so I was planning on sending them a tentative schedule and then tweaking it when hours come out. I don't understand why they can't put hours out and give people more than a day or two.

Yay! I'm so glad May hours are FINALLY up! I can finish my honeymoon planning! Are the firework schedules up too?? I'm going to go check now...

Yeah they are.. Wishes is not on the schedule yet :( Better get it up! I will seriously cry if there is no WISHES lol!

Yeah they are.. Wishes is not on the schedule yet :( Better get it up! I will seriously cry if there is no WISHES lol!

UGH! Wishes is what I'm waiting for because I have reservations for California Grill on May 3rd! But, I'll prob be rushing out of CG because it's my last night at Disney and MK is open till 1:00!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter