Tink in Warmies - Autograph Page

glaciermountains

Earning My Ears
Hey All!

I have searched and been through many pages and haven't found what I am looking for, so I was hoping someone could help me please.

I am looking for an autograph page of Tink in her warmies - the ones she wears in the new movie.

I will be leaving next week and my current autograph pages are donatalie style.

Any help I could get would be greatly appreciated (by myself and my children).

Thanks so much,
Andrea

Here is this one....donatalie has a few different styles so let me know if you need something different.

~Danielle :tink:

Thanks so much!! I love it! I do have a question though... you said that she has several different styles, does this mean that I can request any style, or just a blank style?

I would love something more 'wintery' similar to her Christmas Party Autograph page for Tink in Red:

http://s143.beta.photobucket.com/us...ograph book/MVMCP/MVMCP4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=17

But if you can only work with the blanks, I like the one you chose best, thanks so much!!

Andrea

Thanks so much!! I love it! I do have a question though... you said that she has several different styles, does this mean that I can request any style, or just a blank style?

I would love something more 'wintery' similar to her Christmas Party Autograph page for Tink in Red:

http://s143.beta.photobucket.com/us...ograph book/MVMCP/MVMCP4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=17

But if you can only work with the blanks, I like the one you chose best, thanks so much!!

Andrea

Is this what you are wanting?

Danielle,

Thanks so much for your help. They're both great! I actually prefer the light blue background - like the ones you have for your Disneyland Tink, and Scrooge Duck and nephews and DoNatalie's Christmas Tink (in red dress... sorry I may have confused).

I also saw your MVMCP autograph covers and was hoping you could make me one of those. Instead of 3 mouse ears in the middle, could you make "Teresa" or "Teresa's Autographs" in red font in the middle to fill the space?

I really like your designs!! Thanks so much!

Andrea

Danielle,

Thanks so much for your help. They're both great! I actually prefer the light blue background - like the ones you have for your Disneyland Tink, and Scrooge Duck and nephews and DoNatalie's Christmas Tink (in red dress... sorry I may have confused).

I also saw your MVMCP autograph covers and was hoping you could make me one of those. Instead of 3 mouse ears in the middle, could you make "Teresa" or "Teresa's Autographs" in red font in the middle to fill the space?

I really like your designs!! Thanks so much!

Andrea

Here they are :goodvibes

~Danielle :tink:

Do you think you could make a coordinating card to the red MVMCP Tinker Bell card with her sister Periwinkle? I think they appear together this year. Your cards are adorable! Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter