• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tink & friends in Toontown Square?

ilovedisney123

Earning My Ears
Has anyone waited to see Tink and her fairy friends in Toontown Square? I hear it's a permanent character 'exhibit' now and I'm wondering if it's worth the wait?

Pixie Hollow is in the Judges Tent in Toontown. You can meet tink and 2-3 other fairies. The wait is usually 45mins-90mins. It is worth it though!!

The last time we were there in March, the first time we checked it was a 60 minute wait, we went back during the fireworks and the sign said it was a 30 minute wait, but we were in within 20 minutes:) They usually have 3 fairies there and it was worth it for us because our DD really loves SilverMist and she was there.

Yes we did. We had to dd was dressed up as Tink. We got there as soon as Toontown opend. SO it wasn't much of a wait at all.

october 4th- before lunch 60 minute wait. well worth it excpet ds fell asleep! he wanted to see bellebelle(tinkerbell) so bad! but we have great pics of her coming over nad stroking his cheeck as he slept on me. the fairies were very interacitve and worth the wait. we met fawn, tink and iridessa who shared a secret and pinky swear with dd 4. we spent about 5 minutes between all three and i think thts the most ive spent with any chracter. it was great! april if we head abck i have to see bellebell for ds.

I would consider this a must do for any trip coming up anytime the rest of 2009. When we were there in sept/oct we got to talking with a cast member at the WDW Railroad station in toontown. He was saying that the planned Fantasyland expansion was going to begin sometime in Jan 2010. He seemed to think that this meant the closure of toontown which would mean that pixie hollow would close as well. Again, this was just a converstation with a castmember and I am not sure what has been officially announced, but we made sure to do it right at rope drop for toontown which actually happened at 9:45am when we were there and we had tink, iridessa and fawn and were out of toontown by 10:20am. IMHO it is a must do for any tink or fairy fan.

I do it with my baby sister and she loves it. To see her get all excited to see Tink and the other fairies is priceless, but I strongly reccomend doing it at rope drop so you only wait 30-45min instead of 90+ min. Definitely worth it 100% :thumbsup2

I have twin girls (then 5) and I have to say that Tinkerbell made our trip extra special. She asked innocently where Mommy was, and the girls said Mommy was in Heaven. Tink said "Well you just give me some big ole' hugs, and I'll fly right up to Heaven and give them to Mommy."

That night at Wishes when the girls saw Tink come down from the castle they screamed "Look, Tinkerbell's coming down from Heaven, Mommy got our hugs!!" We then saw three huge heart shaped fireworks, and both the twins and my son (9) said in unison "Thanks Mommy, we love you too."

If I could find Tinkerbell that was there that day, I'd like to give her an extra special thanks.

I have twin girls (then 5) and I have to say that Tinkerbell made our trip extra special. She asked innocently where Mommy was, and the girls said Mommy was in Heaven. Tink said "Well you just give me some big ole' hugs, and I'll fly right up to Heaven and give them to Mommy."

That night at Wishes when the girls saw Tink come down from the castle they screamed "Look, Tinkerbell's coming down from Heaven, Mommy got our hugs!!" We then saw three huge heart shaped fireworks, and both the twins and my son (9) said in unison "Thanks Mommy, we love you too."

If I could find Tinkerbell that was there that day, I'd like to give her an extra special thanks.

aww thats so sweet and so sad. im so sorry for your loss.

It is definitely worth the wait to meet Tink. We were there October 10th, and had about a 30 minute wait that afternoon. The kids met Tinkerbell, Fawn, and Iridessa. We had breakfast in the castle that morning at 8am, and the kids left breakfast early to "wake up Tink" in the Tinkerbell Nook store (its right behind the castle). They got Tinkerbell to sign the certificates they got saying that they were the ones to wake her up that day. She joked around with them saying "Oh it was you guys that woke me up this morning, now I can finally see your faces better." She went on to tell them how she just wasn't a morning person. It was really cute the way that she interacted with them. They told her that they were from Texas, and she asked them if they were friends with Woody The Cowboy. My 23 yr old nephew and my 16 yr old daughter were just as impressed with her as my younger kids. We got some cute pics of the kids talking to her. My nephew put the picture of him & Tink on his Facebook page ..... you are never too old for some Disney magic. :)

I've read about so many really magical moments on Dis that have happened for children with difficult circumstances at WDW, but this is the most touching thing I have ever read. Just incredibly beautiful.

Just got back from our first trip to WDW 2 days ago. We waited in line for Toontown rope drop and sped to the fairies line and still waited for an hour to get into Pixie Hollow. Tink, Silvermist, and Rosetta were there. Have to say, though, it was definitely worth it! Tink spent a good amount of time with my 3 kids and was very animated! My DD6 was dressed as Tinkerbell, and the whole experience was awesome. :thumbsup2

Just got back from our first trip to WDW 2 days ago. We waited in line for Toontown rope drop and sped to the fairies line and still waited for an hour to get into Pixie Hollow. Tink, Silvermist, and Rosetta were there. Have to say, though, it was definitely worth it! Tink spent a good amount of time with my 3 kids and was very animated! My DD6 was dressed as Tinkerbell, and the whole experience was awesome. :thumbsup2

anyone know if this is typical at TT rope drop? we were thinking of going before our ADR- but if it will still take an hour to get thru, then there is no way that will work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter