Timon, we're talking about you.......

kellyb2000

<font color=green>I admit it...my username is bori
Over on the cruise board, someone asked about scrapbooking their cruise and someone else pointed them in your direction. Our scrapbook celebrity, what can ya' say?!!

LOL Kelly! Thanks for the praise, but I think it's just the fact that not too many people have done a SB of their Disney Cruise, and from those people who have, not too many have them posted online. I did post a link on the DCL board when I finished the SB's last year.

Oooohhh....a Disney Cruise.....I miss that magical ship! :p

Modesty is a good quality and you definately have it.

I just flew home Saturday and miss it already!

But with 26 rolls of film I know what I'll be doing for the next couple of months at least! :rolleyes: :p

Deb

kelly,

BTW, thanks for the kind words over on that post. I just visited the DCL board and read that post, you are too sweet!

Deb,
OOOOOH, you are going to have a GREAT time scrapping your cruise!!!! Isn't it hard leaving that ship???? :rolleyes:

I have to say my best "scrappin' time" was doing my DCL pages! It made me re-live my cruise and it was so much fun! I even posted lots of my cruise pics on my wall so that I would have inspiration looking at the ship everyday! ENJOY!!!!!:teeth:

Timon, I found your scrapbooking site over on the cruise boards! They are so good!! I shared them w/my mother too...in hopes that she'll get me some supplies like you have for my bday! (yes i'm a grown women!! LOL) We like the way you have the room all set up, and now we're both determined to set up our own craft rooms at least as half organized as you are!!!

Hey Timon...

I know you've posted your links before but please bear with me...

Could you please post the link (or tell me which path to take :rolleyes: ) to see the cruise book? I hope to get started on some pages this weekend and a little inspiration is in order. ;)

Deb

goofygal,

LOL, beware, it's HIGHLY addictive :) Have fun setting up your room, it was almost as fun as scrappin' :)

Deb,

Just click on cass world in my signature and then click scrapbooking, then scroll down and click on Pooh, DCL Magic!:p

Thanks Timon!

Some great ideas - hope you won't mind if I "lift and adapt" a few!

Deb

Originally posted by Timon
goofygal,

LOL, beware, it's HIGHLY addictive :) Have fun setting up your room, it was almost as fun as scrappin' :)

LOL..I"ve been doing scrapbooking off and on for awhile, and just got started back up again trying to do all my disney pictures! After seeing your set up, i went this weekend to buy some storage suplies! haha. I have a HUGE order from Mousememories.com coming to my door any day now, too! I've got to decide if I want to switch from 8 1/2 x 11 to 12x12! All the pages I see that are 12x12 look like you can just do so much more with them! Hmmm...i've never been good at making up my mind! LOL Thanks again for sharing all your pages!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter