Timing question for MK M&Gs

Hezzy04

DIS Veteran
We have a BBB appt for my 2 girls at 8:05. We are hoping to be done by around 9.

If we are done by then and line up right away to meet Merida for her 9:15 M&G, do you think it will be possible for us to get to Gaston in time for his 10:00 M&G? Ideally we would get there a bit before 10 to line up. I know the timing will probably be tight....but would love to hear what experienced DISers think! If it's not likely to happen, I can come up with a Plan B and try not to get my hopes up!

Sorry to be annoying and bump this....but I want to check one more time to see if anyone has any input for me!

Yes, I think that this could work. You probably won't be the first in Gaston's line, but he's fun to watch so that shouldn't be a big deal.

I think the M & G's will work, but do you think BBB will only take 55 minutes? I don't have girls so we've never done this but we have done the Pirate League a few times and it's always take longer than that so I wasn't sure.

I think the M & G's will work, but do you think BBB will only take 55 minutes? I don't have girls so we've never done this but we have done the Pirate League a few times and it's always take longer than that so I wasn't sure.

I kind of wondered that myself! I really don't know....I just assume since we have the first appointments of the day we will get in right away....I am not exactly sure on the timing, but if anyone else has more I go on that, I'd appreciate it!

If things don't work, we will plan to meet Merida a different day. However, were hoping it could work out BBB day!! Trying for as many photo opps as possible with my girls all prettied up ;)

That is enough time (if you get out of BBB when you think you will). Last May my boyfriend I did the Merida meet and greet at 9:15am, were done by 9:25ish, and had plenty of time to then meet Cinderella and Rapunzel (with FP+) and still head over to meet Gaston and not be at the end of his line.

That is enough time (if you get out of BBB when you think you will). Last May my boyfriend I did the Merida meet and greet at 9:15am, were done by 9:25ish, and had plenty of time to then meet Cinderella and Rapunzel (with FP+) and still head over to meet Gaston and not be at the end of his line.

Thanks! It's awesome to hear from someone who actually did it! Now I just wish I could find someone with experience of a BBB appt first thing in the morning!!

You do not want to dally getting to merida line. I had honey and grand daughter walk with a purpose at rope drop. they were 3rd in line by the time I got there there must be at least 40 people. Merida does not come out til 9:15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter