• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Timing BBB and CRT together

LaurenDisneyMom

Earning My Ears
Hello! I could only get a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reservation late in the day after our CRT reservation. Has anyone done BBB at an alternative time from a princess meal? If so, how did you make special use of your little ones dressed up? Fast pass for meeting a princess? Other ideas? Thanks!

only downfall of doing it later in the day IMO is the make-up will wash off with bed time and morning face time washing or showers. plus hair may get a bit messy from sleeping on it. we do it in the morning and by evening dd is ready to take it out. i know other dd's sleep in it and wake up ready to go and no problem. its really up to you and how your dd will do with it.

I had trouble coordinating. I knew CRT was a hot ticket, but had no idea how popular BBB is...now I know :-) we're doing BBB around noon then BOG for late lunch. We have Anna & Elsa FPs that evening and may visit some other princesses. Our Princess meal is the next day (akershus) due to major itinerary swapping, and I don't expect her to keep her hair in, but we'll see

Same happened with us - we couldn't get BBB before CRT. We did get it morning of the halloween party though. I've FP meet & greet's with Ariel, A & E, and Cindy/Repunzel afterwards. It will still be magical :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter