timeshare title and more

worco

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone has used timeshare title and more for their closing and how were they to deal with? Thanks

I have one contract which is now waiting for ROFR with them, so far, everything's been fine.

HTH

They just finished closing our contract. They were very fast good communicators, kept us in the loop. Judy Martin was our contact and was very personable.

We are set to close with them the first week of April. I have had no problems so far as well.

On our second contract with them. No problems for us either so I would recommend them.

Judy helped us through every step of the closing. She is extremely prompt to return email questions. I would use them again. :thumbsup2

They did the closing for my resale just a few weeks ago. I communicated with both Nancy and Judy (both by email) and they were both very quick to reply. Everything went smoothly. :goodvibes

Thanks for the referral. I just sent them an email regarding retitling my deeds into our trust. I hope they can help.

Katherine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter