Timescales....

Little-Princess

Earning My Ears
Well... It's now been over a month since we booked our Disney Wedding through bloody First Choice and im yet to hear a single thing regarding our wedding..

I know that the date cannot be officially booked (Or contract signed) before 8 months prior however surely I should receive details before that??

For example, when do you usually receive your disney pack giving you options of extra's etc?

Maybe i'm just being impatient... I just feel at the moment that our wedding isnt really booked!

What is the usual process when you book your wedding? x

Thank you so much for your help!

Ps - I have never seen so many beautiful brides :o)

xxXxx

I know this isn't what you want to hear but no.
You don't get ANYTHING from Disney until the wedding is 8 months out:sad:
I know because we have booked thought Virgin and we wish that we had found out how to do it straight though Disney.
It is 8 months before our wedding and only now have we been sent all our paper work. So i know you cant wait to get all your stuff but it is normal. :guilty:

Oh no. :sad1:
I just want to have everything booked with our extra's etc.

It feels like we dont actually know that our wedding will be happening...

How sad.

Thank you for your reply though! :o) I wish i'd have gone through Disney directly to but then the package through first Choice and Virgin seems to be much cheaper than booking everything separately.

xXx

I know just how you feel. I desperately wanted Cinderella's coach and the Magic Kingdom Photo session and I was so scared that they would be fully booked by the time we got our sheets :scared:
So as soon as I got everything sent thought I emailed my DISNEY coordinator not the Virgin one and booked it all through her. She was just brilliant and now everything is booked. So try not to worry just make sure you book it thought your Disney coordinator as soon as you get them. And eveything will be fine the hard part is wating.:hourglass

this is one of the reason why we booked direct with disney as you deal with a 3rd party instead of dealing direct with them

Hope you hear from them soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter