• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Times Guides for the parks

cmc mouse

Earning My Ears
Is there anyone who very recently visited the parks and has an extra copy of any or all of the park Times Guides that you could spare?

I am referring to the ones specific to the four parks and their show times.

I would even appreciate a photocopy if you don't want to give up your souvenir copies. :)

We are going soon.

Thanks a bunch! ;)

I keep seeing this suggestion pop up. Whenever I go to the web site it says that he no longer has anyone to give up dates on the show schedules. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Don't click on the link in the middle of the page. Click on the tiny rainbow-colored links along the top that list each park's name. You'll find the information there.

I keep seeing this suggestion pop up. Whenever I go to the web site it says that he no longer has anyone to give up dates on the show schedules. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

CLEAR YOUR COOKIES in your browser.
The site is current and up to date.

-------------------------------------------------------

This is a great site to keep BOOKMARKED for future reference.

The following site posts the stage shows, in-park and other on-property shows and their times for the CURRENT week.
(It is updated every weekend.)
The times may be "similar" for other dates as well.

Steve Soares' TIMES GUIDE Site
http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/index.htm

Near the top of the page,
click on the colored links for the various parks
and their show times.

Be sure to check back to the site as the actual dates of your trip get closer.
----------------------

Thanks Vicki C!

I was hoping someone would post that link. I lost that bookmark when my laptop crashed last September and I couldn't remember his name to Google it. :surfweb:

28 days :banana:

Don't click on the link in the middle of the page. Click on the tiny rainbow-colored links along the top that list each park's name. You'll find the information there.
After seeing that error reported here over the past year or so (I never did get the error as I too use the colored tabs), I see where, if you do click the link in the middle of Steve's home page, you do get that outdated forum posting. Thanks for pointing that out, Juliana.

That only lasted for a very short time. I'm happy to say he's back. And thanks a lot Steve!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter