times for walt's tour

I can tell you that I am booked for a 9 a.m. tour next week. I thought I read that there is also a 2 p.m. tour, maybe someone else can verify?

I read on the DL website that the cost of the tour was $49. Yikes! At least now I know why the patio area up at the Disney art gallery was blocked off for reserved guests. The lunch they had set out for the tour group looked really tasty! :)

We are going on Oct 9th and the times were 9:00am and 2:30pm. We chose the afternoon tour so we could do some attractions in the morning and do the tour during the crowded time of the day.

It's 9am and 2:30pm, but they won't necessarily have both (or even one) tours. It depends on how busy they expect the park to be that day. I had planned to do the tour on Tuesday when I went, but there were no tours that day and I ended up with Sunday afternoon.

If you have AAA you can get the tour for $39. I think it's definitely worth it. You get to go in Club 33 (the lobby)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter