Timeline if already a member?

daraweb

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

Just wondering if there is any difference in the timeline of getting your points loaded into your account if you are already a member with a membership #?

Our deed was sent to the comptroller on 7/3, and we are really trying to get the points loaded before the 7 month window which is on 7/18. They are VGF points and it will feel like such a waste to pay the premium and not get to stay there.

Thanks for any info.

Should be around 75 days from offer to points being available.

:earsboy: Bill

Being a member saves you about two days. So, assuming the deed it titled the same, you should see the points in your account between 7/13-7/15. That's my guess, anyway.

My recent contract was recorded on June 11 and the contract showed up in my existing account on July 1. I asked the same question of MS about the timelines being any different for existing members, and was told that the time frame doesn't change, as they are processed in the order they are received and the steps only vary slightly at the last part (i.e., loading the account into an existing account versus a new account).

My recent contract was recorded on June 11 and the contract showed up in my existing account on July 1. I asked the same question of MS about the timelines being any different for existing members, and was told that the time frame doesn't change, as they are processed in the order they are received and the steps only vary slightly at the last part (i.e., loading the account into an existing account versus a new account).
Thanks so much. Not the news I wanted but not surprising.

I would sign in online and keep checking. In my case it showed my points as a total ( old contract and new) but wh I clicked on available points it only showed my original, I called member services and they loaded it in as I was on the phone, said they were backed up, this was end of June

Our signed contract went to Disney on 3/27. It's passed ROFR, estoppel, etc. But I checked tonite and I still have no second contract or points from this showing up in my DVC account. A week ago I got an email that it was going to their closing dept to double check points, etc, then have the deed recorded. I'm guessing another week or so. That will about 4 months total. I already own one contract.

We recorded on 6/15 and noticed the points in my account online today 7/8. I last checked on the 3rd or 4th, so it is possible they loaded a few days ago. This was for VGC in California though so it seems to be slower overall. The whole process offer to points was 3 months and 5 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter