Time to tell the truth.....

Good Luck and enjoy every second - we did the same thing four years ago and we'll never forget it

How wonderful, that was such a nice thing to do, I bet your DD is so excited :cheer2: I hope you all have a fantastic time

I've only just read this now, and it has brought tears to my eyes !!

I think this is a lovely thing to do for your little girl.

Absolutely brilliant!! That is SO my sort of thing to do!

I've done the same with mine. He knows we are going to Orlando and Miami but has no idea that we are staying in a Boardwalk villa, having lunch with Pooh and friends, going on a Wishes boat cruise with my Dis penpal from Delaware, having his birthday dinner at Boma, eating at San Angel, getting a birthday cake, dining with Shamu etc.

I have envelopes I have made up with details of the surprises that I will give him on the days, and he is going to be instructed to follow the cut-out Disney characters in the hotel room to lead to his present. When he gets to it it will be a toiletries bag full of miniatures with a poster telling him about the Disney villa.

Oh, did I mention it's my DBF and he is 47 this year??!! It's just as much fun springing surprises on adults as kids :thumbsup2

Such a brilliant suprise. I know she'll love it. Brings back all sorts of memories from when my nephew was young and we did the same for him, he was dancing around for days and told as many people as would listen, including complete strangers!!

Have fun

Absolutely brilliant!! That is SO my sort of thing to do!

I've done the same with mine. He knows we are going to Orlando and Miami but has no idea that we are staying in a Boardwalk villa, having lunch with Pooh and friends, going on a Wishes boat cruise with my Dis penpal from Delaware, having his birthday dinner at Boma, eating at San Angel, getting a birthday cake, dining with Shamu etc.

I have envelopes I have made up with details of the surprises that I will give him on the days, and he is going to be instructed to follow the cut-out Disney characters in the hotel room to lead to his present. When he gets to it it will be a toiletries bag full of miniatures with a poster telling him about the Disney villa.

Oh, did I mention it's my DBF and he is 47 this year??!! It's just as much fun springing surprises on adults as kids :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That is so brill - just the kind of surprise I would really enjoy (and I'm 48 :laughing: )

I would love to see his face :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter