Time to start again

HotCoffee

Earning My Ears
About three years ago I changed my lifestyle and lost 35 pounds. I was walking 5 to 6 miles a day and eating a very balanced diet and felt great. Then I had a change in job and everything fell apart. With the new stresses and little time or place to walk I have I gained back 30 of the 35 pounds. I went out of town on business this week and stayed in a hotel that had a full length mirror in front of the shower. Well that wasn't a very pretty site at 6 a.m. I need some encouragement to get back going again. I know what to do - I just need little push to get going.

:cheer2: I'm on a repeat journey myself!

I have lost almost 10 pounds, so I'm very happy, but would be happier if it wasn't the same 10 pounds I lost and then found again last year!

Good luck!:cheer2:

Glad you're doing it! I know once you get yourself set up that you will find it easy. PD that this is the magic time and you will maintain once you've made your lifestyle change.

You go!

Congratulations to all of you for starting again. Never let it beat you. Keep at it. Get mad and get it done!

Hope to hear good things soon.

Thanks for the encouragement. I need to buy a treadmill. I live in South Mississippi where it never snows. Who saw this winter coming. Oh well, the forecast is calling for 63 on Friday. Maybe spring will get here this week or at least it will be above freezing for a few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter