• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Time to sell my pins

zippermom

Earning My Ears
Hi folks!:wave2: I am going to be zipping down for a mini-vacation in 2 weeks. I have realized that I am no longer interested in pin collecting.I have pins from the past 12 years that I'd like to sell. Is there a place in Orlando where I could sell these pins? Thanks for any info!:thumbsup2
Carolyn

I will be at Disneyworld Feb 18-24 and would be interested, do you have more details about the collection? Photos? # of pins? estimated on how much you spent and how much you're looking for?

I will try to get pictures up. I collected Pooh characters and also misc from the various years. I have one pin with the castle that gets attention from CMs when I'm there. Must be rare because they've oooohed and awwwwwed over it. I don't know about prices. Do people usually sell them individually or as a collection?

When selling a collection of anything, selling them individually will result in you making more money in the end. Selling them as a collection is more convenient though.

I would be interested in any of the rare ones you may have, or any that seem unique or special.

I would be interested in the whole lot, but for the right price.

I'd be interested in photos, unfortunately we cannot post for sale threads here (I had a thread deleted because I had my eBay name in it, even tho the pins hadn't been listed for sale), you probably don't have anything I'm looking for but I'd still love to look. I'd be happy to give you my email address so you could send me photos. :)

:thumbsup2

I would also be interested in seeing what pins you might have. Are you able to PM the pictures?

it would be best to discuss sales via email. OP PM me with your email and I will email you back. :)

I've been thinking about it and I guess I'd rather sell them individually because the pins no one is interested in I'll use for trading at the parks! I currently don't have a camera so these pics are with my phone. I don't mind an honest opinion if you all think these aren't worth much. I'm not looking to make a lot of money. I'd like my pins to belong to someone who'd appreciate them.:)
Maybe someone who isn't interested in buying them can advise on prices?
oops. It says I can't post a link yet so I'll try again after I've posted more comments elsewhere.:hourglass

Gosh the emots here are cute!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter