• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Time to Post your Pictures...Attatch a face to a Screen Name

I'm far too shy to post a picture of myself!
I'll take care of this for you. I found one of the three of you.
IMG_0402.jpg

Here's mine - I am planning on bringing Morgan (who will be 16 - good Lord, I'm getting OLD!), but not the baby.

IMG_0415.jpg

Love the photos!

And Jaime's tiara "Todd" pose. Finally saw Captain Jack make an appearance. Last time I saw him, I think it was at Gino's East. :laughing:

Here's mine - I am planning on bringing Morgan (who will be 16 - good Lord, I'm getting OLD!), but not the baby.

IMG_0415.jpg

Glad to hear that! I am going with my DD who will be just 17, so I hope they can meet and hang out some! I am a bit worried she knows no one on the cruise. Are you going just you and her??

Pictures courtesy of Jaime, part-time picture taker. ;)

Yum Martinis!
This is a pic of Jason (my husband) Aaronmckie on the boards, and myself
n1232784488_30139329_3689538.jpg

She gets around!
Jaime (tiggerbell) with the tiara and myself
P5150410.jpg

Glad to hear that! I am going with my DD who will be just 17, so I hope they can meet and hang out some! I am a bit worried she knows no one on the cruise. Are you going just you and her??
I booked the room with my friend Tracey (who went on PCC 1.0) and if I don't kill DD15 before she turns 16, I'll add her to the ressie. DH and I decided he will stay back with DD(then 4) so I can have fun during the late night activities. Check out this link - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2181423 about the teens.

okay...
the thread title is "post your picture... attatch face to screen name"

Some people are posting photos not just of themselves, but of other people. And they are not adding identifying name - real or screen!

Just a reminder, we were NOT all the cruise. But we may be on the next one. And we want to get to know people. And just maybe get in on the "in jokes" like how many wives someone has. (Is this a Disney cruise, or old style Mormon?)

p.s. I haven't posted my photo because I haven't figured out how to do it.

okay...

Some people are posting photos not just of themselves, but of other people. And they are not adding identifying name - real or screen!

Just a reminder, we were NOT all the cruise. But we may be on the next one. And we want to get to know people. And just maybe get in on the "in jokes" like how many wives someone has. (Is this a Disney cruise, or old style Mormon?)

Okay, the pic I posted of tiggerbell is Jaime and Todd (with Jaime's Captain Jack stuck in her shirt) - the one of my family is myself (Stacy) with my two daughters, Morgan (DD15) and Julianne (DD3).
A better thread for you might be this one - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=31539797#post31539797
As for the wives joke, that was a FB thing and even though I am ON facebook, I am more often on the DIS so even I didn't get that one at first. Some things you just have to sit back and listen to get.

Okay, the pic I posted of tiggerbell is Jaime and Todd (with Jaime's Captain Jack stuck in her shirt) - the one of my family is myself (Stacy) with my two daughters, Morgan (DD15) and Julianne (DD3).
A better thread for you might be this one - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=31539797#post31539797
As for the wives joke, that was a FB thing and even though I am ON facebook, I am more often on the DIS so even I didn't get that one at first. Some things you just have to sit back and listen to get.

Thanks, Stacy!

I am hoping when we are closer to the cruise time, not a year and a half awy, there will be a new, fresher threads for who is going and for fish extenders.

And, yes, sometimes it is best to sit back and let it all roll over me when I don't "get it"!

Really looking forward to meeting people "in person"!

Actually...the multiple wives thing started somewhere on the first round of PCC 1.0 threads! Don, somehow, gained some extra DIS wives...Jen, me, Jaime, & Nicole...and then Deb (LeftinNorway) found her way into our "wives" pic during DATW, so I think she's now a wife...and somewhere along the way, Paul started collecting wives...now the story bounces between the DIS and FB!

Actually...the multiple wives thing started somewhere on the first round of PCC 1.0 threads! Don, somehow, gained some extra DIS wives...Jen, me, Jaime, & Nicole...and then Deb (LeftinNorway) found her way into our "wives" pic during DATW, so I think she's now a wife...and somewhere along the way, Paul started collecting wives...now the story bounces between the DIS and FB!
Thanks for the clarification Brandie. I just couldn't keep up with those threads towards the end. I would try in the morning to catch up but by the end up the day, there would be 10-15 pages to wade through in addition to the rest of the threads. My family was already annoyed with the amount of time I spent on the computer as it was. Guess I missed out. Again, this is the reason I sit back and watch. :goodvibes

okay...

The picture I posted of Jamie had both names. I did not post the screen names of the other people in my picture because they had already posted a picture of themselves. ;)

okay...

I am sure that there will be another picture thread before the PCC 2.0.

As for posting a picture, the easiest way, in my opinion, is to type:

The pic should be hosted on a site like photobucket, KodakGallery won't work. The way to get the web address is to view your pic through whatever online photosharing/storage service and copy the ht tp://........jpg.
Example:
ht tp://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/podcast_cruise/jeanigor/P1090826-1.jpg
Becomes:
P1090826-1.jpg

After putting
around the web address for the photo.
If you are using photobucket, you can just copy the IMG Code and you don't need to add anything to the beginning or ending.

My daughter will be 17 as well (almost 18). Also, don't forget there will be other teenagers onboard besides our group...DD met several and they had a great time hanging out together.

Here is my family on Podcast 1.0. Madi is the brunette and Em is the redhead.

scan001.jpg

As far as getting all the inside jokes, you don't have to be a part of any secret club to join in. Most of the references come from chat or the boards here. And a lot of times they carry over onto Facebook. I don't always get everything. I had no idea Paul was collecting wives now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter