Time to get off the ride

John VN

N.Y. STYLE CHEESECAKE RULES!!!
We have had a great trip with our DVC since 1997 but sad to say it is ending. Sold OKW some time ago and just contacted TTS for our SSR 50 pointer.

Must say the first and second Member's Cruise adventures were great and so were many other outings with the last one being our stay at OKW for last year's W&D Half Marathon Relay. How befitting that we started with OKW and ended with an OKW stay.

Abosolutely enjoyed all of our SSR stays and were hoping to go back to the Tree Houses but since we were there twice in the early 80's we have those wonderful memories to fall back on.

Who ever buys our SSR points I hope they have half as much fun as we had because even at that level they should be thrilled to death.

DVC Rules when it comes to Timeshares.:thumbsup2

Good luck to all.

What a great post! Glad you enjoyed all of your vacations, and have such fond memories. We joined in 2007, so our journey still continues. Wishing you guys the very best as you ride off into the sunset, and I'm sure the new owners will have as much fun as you did!!! :goodvibes

such a postive post about DVC. Sometimes, you see so many negative comments. We love our DVC and even with the changes, it still is a great investment. We have other TS and each one has positives and negatives. Glad you have enjoyed yours. Good Luck!

i'm glad you had 15 years of fun out of your DVC contracts. I've just passed my 5 year anniversary and am thrilled with the experiences I've had thus far. And at least you know we're always here to rent points to you!

Glad it has been so positive, its nice to hear. As the kids grow and I can look at the photos, its priceless. Enjoy the next chapter.

Jim

We took our first family trip to WDW in 1997 when DD was 10 months and DS was 4. We have taken a Disney trip every year since then. We just joined DVC last June, so not even a year as members yet. It sounds like you had many great years of memories and fantastic vacations. :goodvibes It is awesome that you had such a great experience with your DVC and now you can move onto something else and cherish all those great memories.

May your next chapter be just as wonderful! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter