Time to get formal night pressed?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by lisabbscott, Sep 14, 2012.

1. lisabbscott

lisabbscott Earning My Ears

Quick question...we are traveling on the Fantasy next week. :cool1: Formal night is the second night of the cruise. If we leave our clothes outside the stateroom door to be pressed (ironed) on the first night, will be they be back in time for the second night for formal night? Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TDluvsDaisy

TDluvsDaisy DVC Member BCV

Once we got our suitcases we immediately put our formal and semi formal clothes in the laundry bag found in our closet. We then left the bag with the form (don't forget to completely fill it out) on the bed for our stateroom host to collect for our nightly turndown.

They were returned to us by lunchtime the next day. We just had the items pressed. Easy peasy and nice prices as well.

4. lisabbscott

lisabbscott Earning My Ears

Perfect! Thank you for the info!

5. Hope2cruise

Hope2cruise Mouseketeer

We didn't have the bag or forms in our room on the first night. We called guest services who sent someone to pick up our clothes with the forms and bag. The CM waited while we filled out the forms. We let them know we needed it for dinner the next night. They magically appeared in our room about an hour before dinner.

6. j2tyco

j2tyco Earning My Ears

is there a list of prices somewhere for this services?

Thanks

7. shburks

shburks DIS Veteran

We had the same thing...well bag but no form. Once they found us a form, we left it before dinner the first night and expedited it to make sure we had it back in time. They were back in our room ironed when we returned from dinner!

8. llqool

llqool DIS Veteran

Prices are in the FAQ sticky at the top of the forum. They are comparable to, actually cheaper than, my local cleaner .

We've never had a problem getting stuff back in time even though, as others have mentioned, you may have to contact your stateroom host to get a form.

9. sissy_ib

sissy_ib DIS Veteran

Awesome. I will need to have my gown steamed. :)