Time to DOUBLE up!! 2 for 1 Pre-TR!!!!!!! TRIP REPORT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!

Great pictures.
I haven't loaded any of my easter ones on the computer yet. I am still working on the dang Disney ones. LOL!
I wish I could start a pre trip report, but I have no clue when, or if we will go back. We always plan so last minute. Well I don't, but DH does.

Great Easter weekend :thumbsup2 I am glad you are enjoying every waking minute with your family before your schedule keeps you away. Juliana is Disney even in Easter lol I love her PJ's :love:She looks excited to read the Card.

Oh goodness! This kid has a ton of Disney clothes- from princesses to fairys to Mickey & Minnie. Not to mention all the Disney toys she has. I think every day is Disney here! LOL

Great pictures.
I haven't loaded any of my easter ones on the computer yet. I am still working on the dang Disney ones. LOL!
I wish I could start a pre trip report, but I have no clue when, or if we will go back. We always plan so last minute. Well I don't, but DH does.

I was told that you can start a PTR at any time. So once you are done with your TR time to start on the PTR!!! :lmao:
Aw, looks like Easter was a blast!

We had a good time but just every other holiday around here, we were shot by the time everyone left! Thank goodness we don't do Thanksgiving here.... that my sisters job!!!!!!LOL:goodvibes

We had a good time but just every other holiday around here, we were shot by the time everyone left! Thank goodness we don't do Thanksgiving here.... that my sisters job!!!!!!LOL:goodvibes

LOL...I knew siblings would come in handy for something. :lmao:

LOL everyday wow am jealous I wish everyday was disney at my house. My mom gets on me because I am always on the computer :surfweb: just looking for disney. :rotfl2: She hasn't experienced the magic so she doesn't know what she is missing.

I read your trip report and am on board for the PTR!! I wouldn't even know where to begin on a PTR! Yours is the first one I'm going to read!:goodvibes

LOL everyday wow am jealous I wish everyday was disney at my house. My mom gets on me because I am always on the computer :surfweb: just looking for disney. :rotfl2: She hasn't experienced the magic so she doesn't know what she is missing.

LOL. Between playing with her princess dolls, wearing her princess dresses, playing with her Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and reading her Disney stories practically everyday, I'd say everyday is Disney here!!!! :lmao:

I read your trip report and am on board for the PTR!! I wouldn't even know where to begin on a PTR! Yours is the first one I'm going to read!:goodvibes

Thanks for following. If you have any ideas let me know..... It's kinda slow in the planning department right now!:rotfl:

Here's another Disney crazed New Englander checking in. I loved your last trip report. Juliana is adorable. I think you should definitely rent a house when you go with your friends. We rented a house in Formosa Gardens a couple of years ago with friends and it worked out great. The group included my husband and I and our then 12 year old daughter and our friend Chris, his girlfriend Katie and his son Colby who turned 8 during the trip. Everyone had their own space and we had a private pool. Chris is like a little kid and would immediately jump into the pool and entertain the kids when we got back from the parks. Katie is a bartender so she would immediately start making margaritas. Hubby and I would sit back and relax. Can't beat that!

Here's another Disney crazed New Englander checking in. I loved your last trip report. Juliana is adorable. I think you should definitely rent a house when you go with your friends. We rented a house in Formosa Gardens a couple of years ago with friends and it worked out great. The group included my husband and I and our then 12 year old daughter and our friend Chris, his girlfriend Katie and his son Colby who turned 8 during the trip. Everyone had their own space and we had a private pool. Chris is like a little kid and would immediately jump into the pool and entertain the kids when we got back from the parks. Katie is a bartender so she would immediately start making margaritas. Hubby and I would sit back and relax. Can't beat that!

I think I need Chris and Katie to come on a trip with me! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2: :worship:

That sounds about right!!!!:goodvibes I have an update that I will post after I'm done writing this. Thanks for checkin out my TR & PTR.

I think I need Chris and Katie to come on a trip with me! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2: :worship:

Me too! Maybe I can rent them for the week!!!!!!!:lmao:

I'm in too, wouldn't miss another Juliana TR for all the tea in China! :cool1:

Hope you are all well :goodvibes

OK.. well my plans have been stalling for the last few days. But we have had a breakthrough today.:banana: I was talking to my friend Dave on my drive to work(i'm here now) for 50 minutes. I think we have decided on the 2nd week in March for our joint trip:yay: We are going to rent a house from Saturday to Sunday. I think the dates will be March 6-14. That means we will be there for Juliana's birthday. My DW is cool with these dates and we will probably fly out a few days earlier and stop and see her grandparents again. Then drive over to the house for a Saturday check in!

Well that's it for now but I am really excited!

OK time to go have fun at work!!!!!! :goodvibes

Yay, it is always good to have dates. The the wait begins for ADRs,park hours etc etc. Great Easter pics!

Loving your plans so far. We are hoping to stay at Windsor Hills with some close friends from Canada next Fall or in 2011 as it looks a great resort and is so close to WDW.

You're going to have soooooooooo much fun planning this, I can tell :woohoo:

Oh this is fantastic!!!!!

Too bad you guys won't be there for MY birthday. But I guess that would not help you now, would it? :)

Do you have a 50 minute commute both ways every day? :eek: I am glad I live in Mississippi!!

I'm in too, wouldn't miss another Juliana TR for all the tea in China! :cool1:

Hope you are all well :goodvibes

Yes, are all doing well... thanks for asking:) This should be a great vacation. I can't believe it is 11 months away! Good thing we have another one planned for November!LOLOL:goodvibes

Yay, it is always good to have dates. The the wait begins for ADRs,park hours etc etc. Great Easter pics!

I think once I book a house I'll add my ticker!!!

Loving your plans so far. We are hoping to stay at Windsor Hills with some close friends from Canada next Fall or in 2011 as it looks a great resort and is so close to WDW.

You're going to have soooooooooo much fun planning this, I can tell :woohoo:

I've checked out quite a few houses in Windsor Hills. I love how close it is to WDW too. There are so many to choose from... decisions decisions:surfweb:

Oh this is fantastic!!!!!

Too bad you guys won't be there for MY birthday. But I guess that would not help you now, would it? :)

Do you have a 50 minute commute both ways every day? :eek: I am glad I live in Mississippi!!

It's kinda funny... We will be there for my birthday in Nov and Juliana's in March! I'll take my gift card thanks!!

I have different commutes every day. I'm a mobile DJ so I have to drive to where ever the party's at! Sometimes it's close and other times not so close. I travel throughout CT, southern MA, NY, RI, and I even did a wedding in Cape Cod this past fall (4hour drive)(turned into a mini vacation for us). I'm used to driving and CT traffic is usually terrible!!;)

Hi,
Finally saw your link.

You might want to research if your wife wants to see the decorations. I thought last year the majority of them did not go up till Thanksgiving and a lot of people were upset because they went before thinking they would see them and they did not. I think I remember reading tr's about that.

Looking forward to more...

Hi,
Finally saw your link.

You might want to research if your wife wants to see the decorations. I thought last year the majority of them did not go up till Thanksgiving and a lot of people were upset because they went before thinking they would see them and they did not. I think I remember reading tr's about that.

Looking forward to more...

I heard something about that too..... But I thought the decorations were up in MK because Mickey's Christmas Party would be going on while we were there.... Time to do some more research!!! Except I have a long day tomorrow I think I need to goto bed and get some sleep. Thanks for the info!:goodvibes

Not sure. I thought only the decorations for the party were up. I would look around, hate for you to be disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter