• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Time to check in--site down for maintenance

limespy

Mouseketeer
Is this a common problem? Mom and I got on to check in and this is all we see:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 10.54.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 10.54.50 PM.png
    151.2 KB · Views: 1
Is this a common problem? Mom and I got on to check in and this is all we see:
I just put my deposit in for the WB Panama Canal cruise next year and was stoked to look at my sailing. Got the same message. :( But I guess I have plenty of time to check back in since my cruise is a year away. LOL

I just put my deposit in for the WB Panama Canal cruise next year and was stoked to look at my sailing. Got the same message. :( But I guess I have plenty of time to check back in since my cruise is a year away. LOL
Haha! Perhaps they will work out these kinks before then! ;)

Yes it has happened it usually takes about 15 minutes past midnight to stop getting that error. I had it on my two fantasy check ins earlier this year.

Yes I was also on checking in for our thanksgiving weekend cruise and was finally able to complete check-in via the app and constant refreshing by about 1245. Incredibly frustrating experience for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter