Time to book car service from Canada Place to Vancouver Airport?

Conorama

DIS Veteran
Greetings all.

We are currently on the Wonder (it's great!), and in our 2 days in Vancouver, we had some rather terrifying taxi rides (and we are used to crazy taxis) - as in 6 different taxi drivers, and only one didn't have me worried about my 7 year old making it to age 8. :scared: (That was the 5 minute ride from our hotel to port, so hard to terrify us- but those who were talking on their phones and not attending to the road ... or the one who was driving 70 km/hr or more in a 30 km/hr zone)

(I've done taxis in Vancouver before, and they've been fine ,but the 7 year old is now officially freaked out, and I don't want to be stressing out at the beginning of what will be a super-long travel day for us. Just not worth the risk.)

We've decided not to live dangerously on the way home, as we'll be tired and grumpy enough getting off the ship.

We need to have a time to be picked up - we're not in a rush as we have a late afternoon flight from the Vancouver airport- so ... any advice about times? I've tried finding answers in the Vancouver posts, but I think I'm looking in the wrong place.

We know we have to wait for our group to be called to be allowed off (we see no need to walk off). So - 9:30? Earlier? Later?

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter