Time to add on (I think) but finding the right UY seems hard

WsPrincess

DIS Veteran
We currently have 320 OKW April UY. It seems from my research finding another April UY might be the most challenging part. Does UY matter as much if we go with a different home resort for our add on (I mean I know remember deadlines and stuff) but we would have two member contracts either way with 2 home resorts, right? I think I might be more confused than I should be one this.

If you stay with the same UY, they would fall under the same membership. You could easily combine multiple home resort points at 7 months to make reservations.

If you have two different UYs, each contract would fall under a different membership. To combine points you would need to either make separate reservations or transfer points from one membership to the other.

Owning different UYs is having different separate memberships. Many own different UYs but we prefer only one.

:earsboy: Bill

Thank you! That was were I was unsure/confused. I was afraid different home resorts meant different membership numbers already! Now to find the perfect April contract!

I just wanted to give you some positive encouragement. We had been looking for a 100 point SSR March UY contract with no luck for two months. Then, over Thanksgiving there was four posted within a day of each other -- all of which are now under contract, one of which is ours. It takes some time but be patient and you will find it! Don't settle. We got exactly what we wanted at the exact bottomline price we had in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter