Time Share Store Scot Decker is wonderful!

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by skeeterfoot, May 7, 2013.

1. skeeterfoot

skeeterfoot Mouseketeer

I purchased a time share from the Time Share Store using Scot Decker and had an outstanding easy transaction. I had lots of questions which he patiently helped me through and the staff was truly top notch. I looked into two other organizations and found quickly they did not have the patience nor the expertise that Time Share did. I also found that they were primarily interested in the commission, not me.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. cbnsoul

cbnsoul DIS Veteran DVC Gold

I worked with the Timeshare Store to buy 1 contract and sell another. I found all of their staff to be helpful but I agree that Scot is the best.

4. geniegirl

geniegirl DIS Veteran

Good to hear going to sign our papers to start the process tomorrow.

5. RobynPrincess

RobynPrincess Looking around

Out of all of the companies we have spoken to I totally agree with you, Scot and Willie have been helping us and so patient with our questions, annoyingly they don't have any contracts that are suitable for us right now at a price we want to pay. It's real annoying as we would much rather give them our business.

6. Countryrunner262

Countryrunner262 Mouseketeer

We dealt with Willie and he's been great! We have been very happy thus far!