TIME SENSITIVE! question about Riverbell Terrace Fantasmic Package

Dionnemay

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Im leaving to DL tonight (Thursday, Sept 3) for a 3 day stay (Monday, Sept 7)

I wanted to reserve a Fantastic Dining package because its always such a nightmare viewing the show over people’s heads.

Since its so last minute, Blue Bayou is booked but there are reservations available at River belle Terrace at 5:40pm, 6:00pm, and 6:20pm. I don’t think the Fantasmic show starts until 9p and the only reason Im considering reserving at RT is specifically for the Fantasmic package but there aren’t any reservations open later than 6:20pm.

Does the reservation have to for a certain time to get the Fantasmic seating? Like if I book the 6:20 reservation do they give me a voucher or something and a time to come back to view the show?

Im on Disneylands website and its not really giving me any details. Just as soon as I select a reservation time it asks for my credit card info to reserve the table but I don’t even know what I’m reserving – if it’s the fantasmic package or just dinner. Also it doesn’t show me a price. Whets the cost for 3 adults at RT for the Fantasmic package?

Can someone answer pretty quick so I can go ahead and either book it before it fills up, or move on to another restaurant…

pricing:
Riverbelle Terrace's Fantasmic! dinner package prices are $41.99 for an adult (adult = age 10 and up), and $21.99 for kids (ages 3-9).

Fast Passes:
From what I've read, at the end of your meal, the server gives you the Fast Passes for Fantasmic!

Timing of reservation:
Doesn't really matter. The 5:40 pm, 6:00 pm, and 6:20 pm reservations will all likely get Fast Passes for the first Fantasmic! showing.

It's too late for the OP, but I wanted to make sure everyone knows to make sure and reserve through the special Fantasmic dining event link. You need to go through the special link for the Fantasmic Dining Package or you will just be reserving a dinner without the Fantasmic fastpass. There was a poster on the main Disneyland board that said they didn't realize this and went through the regular dining and found out they didn't actually have the Fantasmic dinner package. Luckily for them a spot opened up before their trip and they were able to switch to the package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter